Do you have a will? We offer affordable complete Estate Planning Packages. Protect yourself and your loved ones.
It is vitally important for everyone to have a will. It is even more important for young families to have wills so they can designate who will be the guardians of their children in the tragic event that both parents die.
Our estate plan services include preparation of the following documents:
- Preparing a will to distribute your property: You will also be counseled as to how to avoid probate through joint ownership if applicable;
- Preparation of a Health Care Power of Attorney: This document allows YOU to designate who you want to make health care decisions for you when you are not able.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This document allows YOU to designate someone you trust to assist you with your finances and other day to day matters.
- Living Will: Don’t leave end of life decisions to someone else. This document allows YOU to determine what should be done if you have a terminal condition.
- Living Trust: We will explain how a living trust can allow your loved ones to avoid the probate process and courts altogether and discuss if the is right for YOU.
- Probate: If your loved one has passed on, we can handle everything required to complete the estate process during this very difficult time.
Marraffino Law Firm offers a 30 minute initial consultation to determine exactly what is right for YOUR personal needs. Mr. Marraffino will meet with you PERSONALLY and you will know the exact fee that will be charged to prepare your documents and have them properly signed and notarized.
Call today to schedule your initial consultation to find out what is right for YOU. Marraffino Law Firm prepares wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to give YOU peace of mind at a reasonable fee.