Experienced Gainesville Attorney Helps Clients With Life’s Difficult Issues
Skilled legal help for personal injury, family law, bankruptcy and estate planning & probate in Florida
When legal troubles become overwhelming, a skilled lawyer can ease the stress and help you put the pieces back together. At Marraffino Law Firm in Gainesville, we have represented clients in a range of areas since 1987. If you have suffered serious injuries in an accident, facing domestic issues, seek relief from debt, we are ready to provide you with knowledgeable legal counsel delivered with sensitivity. Drawing on decades of experience, we will thoroughly assess your case and determine the optimal solution for your unique circumstances.
Responsive attorney with attention to personal service
At Marraffino Law Firm, your case will always be handled by an attorney, not a legal assistant or paralegal. When you first call, you will have the opportunity to speak with Mr. Marraffino himself and he will try to answer as many questions as he can about your legal issue. You can expect to be treated with respect and kindness from your first phone call to the conclusion of your case.
Accomplished lawyer delivers high-quality service to Floridians
For more than 35 years, our firm has provided North Central Florida residents with trusted representation. Attorney Lawrence Joseph Marraffino is a Florida Bar Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer (only 1 in 6 attorneys are Board-Certified in Florida), making him a specialist in his field, and he has earned a Superb rating from Avvo in personal injury, family law, estate planning/probate and bankruptcy. People throughout North Central Florida choose our practice for many reasons but most notably because we are:
- Family-focused — No matter what type of legal issue you encounter, we focus on protecting your rights and alleviating your family’s stress. We want to be your law firm for life.
- Established — Our firm has a solid reputation for providing members of the community with skilled and passionate representation backed by more than three decades of experience.
- AV-Rated — We are highly respected by our colleagues as well as our clients: Lawrence Joseph Marraffino is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings have been an integral part of the Martindale-Hubbell’s services to the legal community since 1887.
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyer – Received from the American Society of Legal Advocates.
- Three Best Rated- Named as one of the three best attorneys in Gainesville by “Three Best Rated “online rating service.
- Adjunct Professor of Law – Mr. Marraffino has taught at the University of Florida Levin College of Law since 2001.
- Suberb Rating by Avvo.com/ Mr. Marraffino is rated 10/10 by Avvo, an independent attorney rating site and has earned their rating of “Suberb” based on experience and over 80 client reviews.
- Florida Bar Award – He received the prestigious Walter S. Crumbley award from the Florida Bar for his contribution to the education of future young lawyers and for outstanding ethics.
Hiring the right attorney can mean the difference between an unjust result and a positive outcome. We carefully evaluate your case before advising you on how to navigate the road ahead. For personal injury and bankruptcy clients, free initial consultations are available.
Comprehensive legal support for North Central Florida clients
We represent Florida clients in a wide range of practice areas:
- Personal Injury — If you are hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle accident or slip & fall, we will battle insurers and at-fault drivers to recover full, fair compensation for your accident injuries. Mr. Marraffino formerly represented insurance companies and is NOW ON YOUR SIDE!
- Family law — We handle all family law cases with the utmost sensitivity. Whether you’re going through a divorce, seeking child custody, or negotiating child support, we focus on providing your family with compassionate and skilled guidance.
- Bankruptcy — If you’re overwhelmed by debt, we will review your financial circumstances to see if bankruptcy is the best option. If so, we will guide you through Chapter 7 bankruptcy so you can regain a firm financial footing. Call the Marraffino Law Firm for a free bankruptcy consultation.
- Estate planning & Probate — We offer assistance to clients with all aspects of estate planning including advance directives, powers of attorney, wills and probate of estate.
If a legal struggle is affecting your job or family, seasoned professional help is available. Mr. Marraffino looks forward to discussing your case and presenting you with the best possible options to resolve it.
Contact an attorney with over 35 years of experience in Florida today
Marraffino Law Firm offers experienced legal support to clients throughout North Central Florida in personal injury, family, bankruptcy and estate planning & probate matters. Call 352-376-0102 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our Gainesville office. For personal injury and bankruptcy clients, free initial consultations are available.